Register Now to Take Advantage of Early Registration Price
CNU New York's Retreat at Chautauqua
Friday October 12 [11:00am] - Sunday October 14 [12:00pm], 2012 Athenaeum Hotel, Chautauqua, New York
Advance Purchase Discounted Registration is available through August 11. Don't miss out on the special rates/discounts!
Come to Chautauqua to meet the activists, developers, professionals and local officials who are leveraging the region’s resources, infrastructure and setting to uncover the diamonds in the Rust Belt and make their communities better.
Who should go?
- Activists interested in smart growth, sustainable policies and practices,
- Planners interested in smart code and context sensitive solutions
- Developers interested in financing and marketing the best projects
- Local officials, in New York State and nearby states and provinces New Urbanists from all over the country
...And anyone interested in the redevelopment potential of regions such as:
- Upstate New York
- Northern Ohio
- Lower Michigan
- Western Pennsylvania
- The Great Lakes region
Chautauqua is a lakeside resort community, over 100 years old, southwest of Buffalo. Chautauqua was an inspiration to the first generation of New Urbanists in their search for traditional town plans. Expect a relaxed program with plenty of time for conversation, organizing and networking, featuring marquee speakers, as well as local activists and professionals. This is an opportunity to learn about New Urbanism and get involved in the region where we will meet in 2014.
Packages | Room + Meals + Conference: includes room (2 nights) and meals (lunch Friday to breakfast Sunday):
- Single Occupancy, per person $265 | $335 after August 11
- Double Occupancy, per person $165 | $235 after August 11
Conference Only: $65 plus meals, no lodging | $95 after August 11
Transportation from nearby airports, Amtrak stations and downstate New York may be available; we’ll tell you about this as options develop.
Check our web site for updates and more information. Contact email: email@example.com
Application is being made for AIA, APA, ASLA and CNU-A credits.